Monday, October 5, 2015

Monday Tele Prayer - 10/5/2015

Moderator: Sis Moyo

SHARED WORD:

Philippians 4: 11 - 13
11 I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. 12 I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want.13 I can do all this through him who gives me strength
Regardless of the circumstance we are in, contentment should be our portion. Even though God has not answered the prayer point we should be strengthened an not give up. We should continue to rely on the prayer answering God.


PRAYER POINTS



PRAYERS FOR WAITING ON GOD

  • Heavenly father, grant me the strength to continue to trust in you. Bless me with the spirit of encouragement. God, please continue to encourage me to wait on you, especially for those prayer requests I have been waiting on for a long time.
  • Isaiah 40:31: but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. - Father, empower me o lord to continue to wait on you. Even if I do not get what I am asking, bless me with patience and strengthen me.
  • Father, strengthen me to pass every test that comes my way during my waiting period. Whenever man made solutions or the enemy decoy comes my way, grant me the strength not to give in and to continue to wait on you. give me the grace to know when the enemy is trying to throw confusion my way, during waiting period.
  • Father, we come against the spirit of distraction and whatever  (whoever any situation, etc) the enemy will send my way to distract me from you.
  • "In order to receive something, your hand has to be open. You should be open to receiving. Take away things that are blocking receving". Father, whatever friendship or relationship I am in or  person/thing in my life, that is blocking or preventing me from receiving you or blocking the manifestation of the answers to my prayers, Jehovah God I come against - remove from life. 
  • I come against any relationship or situation in my life that is responsible for any delay in my life.
  • Father, as I have prayed for you to remove persons and situations from my life that is in the way of my receiving from you, help me to stand firm and not to bring back into my life. It will not be easy to let go of some people, but please help me to stand firm.

PRAYERS CONCERNING MARRIAGES
  • For those of us who are single, God keep the one that is meant for us and strengthen them. Let them be patient and wait on you, even as we are waiting on you. Our future spouses will be patient and not make the wrong decision and jump into something hastily. Grant them contentment, even as they wait for the time you have destined for us to meet. 
  • Father, none of us will have a marriage of misery. Our marriages will be filled with life, laughter, joy, peace, etc (Prophesy whatever you want in your marriage).
  • For those of  us who are married, we thank God for the blessing of marriages. Let their marriages be strong and strengthened and there will be no distractions.
  • "One shall a thousand and two shall ten thousand suggests that there is a ministry in every marriage - a purpose for every marriage". God, grant all who are married, the wisdom and the strength to fulfill the purpose of their marriage.
There was a prayer request for: protection for all of our families all over the world, good health especially in the changing weather.


Monday Night Prayers are held on Mondays @ 9PM --->
Number: 712-432-0490
Access Code: 842187

No comments:

Post a Comment