Monday, September 28, 2015

Monday Tele Prayer - 09/28/2015

Moderator: Bro Lekan


SHARED WORD:


Psalm 43:5
Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.

We should refuse to cooperate with the lies of the devil, when he tries to discourage us. As the psalm says, we should put our hope in God, who does not lie. We prophesy into our lives that "We refuse t be discouraged in Jesus Name."

Even before he left earth and before we become discouraged, God sent us a comforter to be with us, so we should not worry and be discouraged.

PRAYER POINTS

  • Holy spirit, arise and touch every area of my life.
  • Father in Jesus name, contend with those who are contending with us
  • Luke 22: 43 "An angel appeared before him and gave him strength". Father, surround us with helpers ad people who will strengthen and encourage us
  • Luke 22: 42 "Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet, not my will but yours be done". Jehovah God, in my life and the life of my family, let your will be done.
  • O lord, give me an achievement that will swallow my past failures, in Jesus Name
  • Father, open my spiritual eyes and ears to see the invisible and hear the inaudible.
  • Father, have mercy on me and show me mercy. Let it please you, lord to show us mercy.
We had testimonies thanksgivings and prayer points!

Monday Night Prayers are held on Mondays @ 9PM --->
Number: 712-432-0490
Access Code: 842187

No comments:

Post a Comment